Tuesday 14 July 2009

Freeman at Freeman's

Freeman’s Pool/Wood midday. Spending over a week of slowly recuperating after a slipped disc. I could not sit there or wait any longer, definite cabin fever setting in; I crawled onto my bike and hurtled down to the Parish. I had a very leisurely stroll by the pools and a rather static 45 minutes in the wood, it was very rewarding, and did me the world of good.
Coot
Moorhen
Grey Heron 3
Gadwall 2
Little Grebe 2
Green Sandpiper 1
Oystercatcher 2
Lapwing 1
Mallard
Kestrel 3
Swift
Swallow
House Martin
Reed Bunting 2
Goldfinch 3
Greenfinch 2
Bullfinch 1
Chaffinch 5
Wren 5
Blackbird 20+
Robin 3
Great Tit 2
Blue Tit 2
Coal Tit 2
Treecreeper 2
Chiffchaff 4
Blackcap 3
Song Thrush 2
Sedge Warbler 1
Whitethroat 3
Lesser Whitethroat 2
Crow 4
Woodpigeon 7
Magpie 3

SteveW

No comments: